A beginning

I obtained a Bachelor of Science in Physics in 2014. This was long after getting involved in Theosophy and Occultism. I attempted to earn an Electrical Engineering degree during the early 80s but never completed it. This always bothered me. For the sake of my honor I had to get a degree, decided to go with Physics. Ended with a GPA of 3.4 if you count only the credits used towards this degree.
I've always been interested in the mysteries of nature. The type of things the scientific community generally ovoids. For good reason in many cases but not so good in others. The literature has MUCH to offer if you stick with the fundamentals; the 2 initial books by Helena Blavatsky, the 24 Alice Bailey books and a few others. Hopefully you'll allow me to present to you what I've found and then give the material a fair hearing.
We need to extend conventional understanding. Our reality is a subset of a larger existence, 1/7 of the total picture, and the most material part of that totality.
Now, I understand the hesitancy most of you have towards associating yourselves with anything that has to do with Theosophy or Occultism. You must get past this otherwise these social stigmas, potential criticism/ridicule, in general the ignorance shown by others, will cause you to turn your back on knowledge which CAN be of substantial help in solving the problems we're facing. Please, hear what the material has to say. My door will always be open to honest and sincere inquiry. A respectful frankness is essential.

The individual responsible for all but 4 of the Bailey books has a few things to say, 15 pages:
See https://www.alliancesforhumanity.com/books/Bailey.pdf
More information is available here:
https://www.alliancesforhumanity.com/books/books.htm
Synergy
Site Admin

A beginning

Post by Synergy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:06 am

Our civilization is going through a transition period. A very old and limited perception as to what life is about has reached the end of its usefulness. Humanity has grown considerably during this period but is now in need of, is ready for, a much broader understanding as to what HERE is all about.
Transition periods are always difficult. There are many who cling to the old, are comfortable with the status quo and see the new as undesirable, threatening and resist its birth and growth. Also, the very high levels of materialism and selfishness which exist resist tendencies towards a spirit of brotherhood and a responsible sharing of the worlds wealth. The individual comes first, not humanity.
A spirit of cooperation and goodwill will help considerably in moving through these days of change and growth. Those who put themselves first, whether individually or corporately, must be shown that the trend of global events is towards the fulfilling of ones responsibilities whether they be towards other members of the human family, other kingdoms of nature or the planet as a whole.
WE MUST ACT RESPONSIBLY!!!
Over the years I've attempted to broaden my understanding as to what HERE is. Came across many good books. Some contain raw data as to where we started, where we've been, what we've passed through and the processes used relative to planetary evolution. The Blavatsky literature is a good example of this. The Bailey literature contains much of this as well but also deals heavily with present day conditions. The reasons for much of the turmoil, strife and conflict. Both authors also discuss those responsible for planetary evolution in all of its different departments. Those working behind the scenes, and occasionally publicly. For example The Buddha, The Christ (also known as Lord Maitreya, the Imam Mahdi and the Bodhisattva), Jesus and Mohammad. Yes, The Christ and Jesus are two distinct entities who worked on a common project 2100 years ago.
Other books deal with new, powerful, technologies which were not pursued. See the literature on Keely, Rife and Moray. Wonderful discoveries which could be of tremendous help in the fields of transportation, medicine and energy generation. The discoveries made by Keely are FUNDAMENTAL, FOUNDATIONAL, in nature. Lets also not forget Tesla! Wonderful work done by this man who was largely ignored.
So, we have the tools to change the world. DO WE HAVE THE WILL? Are you pissed enough at current conditions to work with those who have nothing to do with your particular profession but who share a common need to make a difference, be of help, bring about change? This forum can allow us to do this! To talk with one another and share ideas. You know people who know people. You have material, financial and intellectual resources that, if pooled, would become a tremendous force for responsible and practical change.

djensenevSem

A beginning

Post by djensenevSem » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:41 pm

I feel like a hypocrite, seeing that I would start this new beginning and I disappear for almost 2 months. Heh. Like I said, growing up blows.

Synergy
Site Admin

Re: A beginning

Post by Synergy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:04 pm

I assume that should have read "I'd feel like a hypocrite".

I've presented my position. This page has had 131 views. You're the 1st to post a reply worth presenting to everyone, barely! Only children proceeded you and your comment lacks thought and maturity.

What more can I do than to open a door? Should I ramble on about this or that? That would be a waste of both our time.
Have you been to the website, AlliancesForHumanity.com? A considerable amount of information has been placed their for those with a true and sincere thirst to understand.

This forum is intended to be a place for ADULTS, mature men and women, to be able to openly and responsibly discuss some very sensitive issues. Issues that, once explored and understood, can be of tremendous help. It IS NOT intended to present the teachings. That's what the web site is for.